Ananya Panday Participates in the Fashion Show of Rimzim Dadu and Talks about Her Admiration for Karisma Kapoor

 


Actress Ananya Panday claims to have Bollywood star Karisma Kapoor's photo placed on a wall in her vanity van because she has always admired her sense of style. The actor of Gehraiyaan thinks Karisma, the star of films like Fiza, Hero No 1, and Zubeida, has set trends. "I grew up admiring Karisma Kapoor movies, and I have a photo of her attached to the mirror wall of my vanity vehicle. I simply adore her style. She sets trends and always enjoys doing it. She has been a major source of inspiration, the actor said on Sunday on the sidelines of FDCI Hyundai India Couture Week (ICW).

Ananya participated in the fashion show as a model for Rimzim Dadu. The actor stated that although in real life she does not consider fashion too seriously, she finds that the outfits in movies help her relate to the characters more. I make an effort to not take it seriously in my daily life. I prefer to be as relaxed as possible. I do not actually go by what people say and stick to what I enjoy. However, in my opinion as an actor, it is quite important. Actually, until I am not wearing my costume, I do not completely believe in character.

It could just be a uniform, a ring, or something else that my character wears that makes me feel like them right away, the actress said. The most recent fashion line from Rimzim Dadu was a subtly beautiful tribute to the form, strength, and diversity of water. The line is said to be influenced by traditional Indian weaves and crafts that are recreated in a modern setting, per the collection statement. The mesh and lace-based textured forms were the pièce de résistance.

On August 2, the renowned designer Rahul Mishra will present his most recent collection, capping off the ICW. Ananya, 24, praised Rimzim's designs for their uniqueness and creativity. "I appreciate Rimzim's originality. You can tell it was her creation when you view one of her pieces. I adore the calculated risk made with regard to light, structure, shadow, and fluidity. She is quite unique and independent," the Ananya Panday stated.

In Dream Girl 2, the actress will next be seen with Ayushmann Khurrana. On August 25, the movie will be released in theaters. I cannot contain my excitement for Dream Girl 2. I believe people will rush to the theaters to see the movie because there are lots of surprises in it, she remarked. 

https://jsbmarketresearch.com/entertainment/ananya-panday-at-rimzim-dadus-fashion-show-admires-karisma-kapoor


#AnanyaPanday #KarismaKapoor #Bollywood #ChildhoodInspiration #BollywoodFilms #CelebDecor #FilmIndustry #BollywoodNews #CelebrityHomeDecor #jsbmarketresearch

Comments